Upon receipt of your enquiry send to email@example.com. Our dedicated experts will address your enquiry within 24 hours.
The following requirements are needed for the registration process.
- Application for pleasure yacht registration: A.501 that can be downloaded from our online library documents application.
- Proof of Ownership in accordance to Section 712 (1) of Title 7; such as Bill of Sale, Builder Certificate, Court Documents duly notarized or authenticated by a Notary, PISR Deputy Registrar or Palau Diplomatic Mission.
- Certificate of Incorporation (for Company yacht owner Applicant) (Copy).
- Copy of Passport for applications by individuals.
- Current Certificate of Registry if the yacht is registered under another flag.
- Tonnage measurement survey and tonnage application survey. This should be commissioned at as early a stage as possible. The survey can only be carried out by one of Palau’s qualified surveyors in your area.
- Payment of fees.
Upon the receipt of all requirements, our yachting exporter team will review the documentation and start the process of the registration and schedule the inspection with the closest yacht inspector in your area.
The registration certificates will be issued for the period chosen between 1, 3 or 5 years registration.