Upon receipt of your enquiry send to email@example.com. Our dedicated experts will address your enquiry within 24 hours.
The following requirements are needed for the registration process.
- Acceptance of Quotation OR Purchase Order; Evidence of confirmation of fees as per Section 712 (5) of the Title 7
- Application for Pleasure Yacht Registration (Appl. A037)
- Application for Ship Radio Station License – Basic Details (if the yacht has Radio Equipment)
- Current Certificate of Registry if the yacht is registered under another flag
- Power of Attorney or Article of Incorporation as evidence of Authority for the person signing the application form or Copy of Passport (for application by individuals)
- Proof of Ownership in accordance to Section 712 (1) of Title 7; such as Bill of Sale, Builder Certificate, Court Documents duly notarized or authenticated by a Notary, PISR Deputy Registrar or Palau Diplomatic Mission
- Copy of Passport of the application signatory
- The Administration may issue a Pleasure Yacht Document of Compliance for yachts of less or more than 24 m in respect of yacht for which it has received an inspection report for pleasure yacht. In absence of the inspection report for yachts less than 24 m, an insurance inspection report may be accepted
- All yachts of 24 meters and over should comply with the International Convention on Tonnage Measurements of ships, 1969. The tonnage of yachts of less than 24 meters should be measured using the simplified method in Palau pleasure yacht safety code. Relevant documentation shall be submitted.
Upon the receipt of all requirements, our yachting exporter team will review the documentation and start the process of the registration and schedule the inspection with the closest yacht inspector in your area.
The registration certificates will be issued for the period chosen between 1, 3 or 5 years registration.